Escape Tank 300 Escape Tank 300

Fun game, pretty hard to be honest! The music can get a bit repetitive, but it wasn't too bothersome - at least it seems to fit with the game's tempo. Too bad there aren't more levels, but I really like the concept. Perhaps if you were to redo this you might want to
a) add more/different music, perhaps different music for each level?
b) more levels
c) the tank gun should probably rotate in the direction of the mouse, would definitely look better

A-trongames responds:

i have been thinking about re doing it , thanks for the ideas and thanks for playing

Big Bubble Pro Big Bubble Pro

I really liked this game, I liked how when the bubbles touched they decrease in size, adds a bit more of a challenge. The graphics were really cool too, the music got a bit redundant after a while though.

Shell Game Extreme Shell Game Extreme

Its a pretty cool game, "nightmare mode" is pretty interesting as the description promises.
I gave a 4/5.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

am i the only person the knife guy can see? >:|

Ancient Weapons Ancient Weapons

I really enjoyed playing this game. Its addicting, but the many glitches are disappointing :(
this game beats the shit out of my system's cpu, why did you take away the quality options? :(

unbelivable responds:

Sorry about that, I've just now updated the game and added a low quality option on the main menu for those of you who lag.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

i bet no one has bothered to try and get a zero? i did :3

nice game btw, i like the simple gameplay, love the artwork.

Flash TUT: Preloader Flash TUT: Preloader

nice tut...

...but could you help me out with loading an external flash?
Nice job btw :)

Super MeatBoy 2 (Tribute) Super MeatBoy 2 (Tribute)

Meh...

I... it's a nice first try. Kind of annoying how there was no restart or dieing, so you have to refresh the page to retry. The music is ok... for about 60 seconds. That's when an overhead bar with "next song" is needed. BTW, noone really cares about how old you are (I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that you shouldn't really hide behind the fact that... you're... less experienced.) Here's a suggestion: work on the game some more, get some bugs fixed (such as the no restart, that's easy enough, just make a big bar underneath the stage with a hittest that goes back to the first stage), and test the whole game out. And THEN submit it. Sorry I'm gonna give a 1/5 but I recognize the effort on your behalf! :)

Windows Doors Windows Doors

cool game

i really like the ingame ng radio, as well as the stalkchat funny as hell! rofl...
10/10
PS:
Someone should make a mac spoof that would be cool. ive seen hundreds of windows spoofs and not a single mac spoof. really. just saying.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

>.<

won't work! >.<
really loved the series though :P